Saturday 9 November 2013

Richmond Park

On Thursday me, Dad and Dan left early and headed over to Richmond park for opening, in the early morning sunlight we were able to capture some amazing shots. While there I was mainly using a Nikon D7000 with a Nikon 300mm F2.8, while using the equipment I noticed some of the images appearing slightly blurred. I put this down to me being used to using Canon kit and the screen being slightly different, but when I got home I found out that 99% of the images had focused about a foot behind where the focus point was really pointing. I straight away notified the Uni and they had suggested I used manual focus until I bought it in on Monday and they can check it out.



While there I used a Nikon 600mm F4 which seemed to be producing great images, below is one shot I took laying down taking a shot of a Great Crested Grebe on one of the many lakes at Richmond deer park.



I will try and save as many as I can and hopefully be uploading more soon.


Other posts to look forward too include my trip to the wildlife rescue center and a trip to London where I visited Billingsgate Market and Borough Market before wandering around photographing the spectacular buildings that create London.

No comments:

Post a Comment