Wednesday 3 July 2013

Started work - Paul Johnson

Yesterday was my first day working for Paul Johnson Photography, a wedding and portrait photographer. He has employed me to help edit the images from his weddings. This involves getting the lighting and colour cast back to neutral lighting and make sure that detail can be seen throughout the image.

These images will then be added to a CD and given to the couple allowing them to have a high resolution copy of all the images taken. Later Paul will edit a select few further which will be added to a photo album of the couples day.

To give you a rough idea of how fast I have to work to get these images done, I was averaging a photo every 15 seconds but he wants me to half that and be able to edit over 2000 images during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment