Wednesday 23 October 2013

Swanpool at Twilight

Had a great day getting some odd jobs done, all in preparation in going out at sunset and getting some twilight shots from Swanpool. If anyone remembers I tried this earlier on in the year and got some great shots so today was a day to try it out.



Upon arrive I noticed it was high tide which created a few difficulties in itself, the main one being the lack of beach to capture my images. Having said that I was able to capture a could of great shots with the help of a Canon 5D Mark II and a Canon 24-105mm F4L I had hired from the photo stores.



Tomorrow I am out with the 1st years and some college students on a teaser day, the 1st years will be out completing a project and the college students are on the trip to get an idea of what uni life is like. I'm there as a Student Ambassador looking after them and talking to them about what I've experienced so far at uni.


No comments:

Post a Comment