Thursday 31 October 2013

Diving off Pendennis Point

Due to the storm hitting last weekend none of us thought we were going to be diving on tuesday so on Tuesday morning the last thing we were all expecting was a text from Gaynor (our dive lecturer) saying we were going to be diving later that day, but as it happens as I woke up I looked at my phone and there it was and we were diving.




When down there we saw a number of different species including one that I don't even know what it is, the key species that was seen were Velvet Swimming crabs which seemed to be everywhere in every crack and crevice.


I have added some photos of a Goby I found that which seemed to be particularly tame, I also added a shot of a edible crab which I found that was large enough to feed a family of 4.



No comments:

Post a Comment